Friday, March 30, 2012

Flower skirt

I can't believe that a few days ago people were sun bathing on the beach and now we are back to warm coats and boots. I don't mind it thou because this winter was amazingly warm and I can easily wait another month for the summer to finally kick in!!!!



I know that I am late with this post but I was waiting for a better weather a more cooperative boyfriend, and less demanding baby. Neither of it happened!!! Finally, at the end of the week I managed to get everybody across the street from our house and have a little photo shoot.




I chose black color because visually it makes me slimmer (believe me I need it). And to make the outfit more fun I wore a florally skirt and accessorized with a green scarf, a coral bag, and emerald green necklace. Oh, I almost forgot: check my over the knee boots. I love love love them. What do you think?






I will post soon some pictures with this amazing Cynthia Rowley cape like faux fur coat.

Steve Madden boots
Liz Claiborne bag
Amrita Singh necklace
Fire Los Angeles skirt
Poof! turtleneck

8 comments:

  1. I love your pictures :)keep going,girl!!!Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh also i LOVE your boots...sexy,Casapu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look soooooooo gorgeous! Lovin' that floral skirt! AMAZZZING with the necklace! Spring Spring...come faster!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I kinda feel proud to get a positive comment from such stylish girls like you!!!:)))

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful outfit!I am always jealous of West Coast girls because it's a struggle to look fashionable through winter (myself in NY), and you've done just that!

    xx Erin

    ReplyDelete