Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Color Blocking

Color blocking is the combination of colors that support and compliment each other. It is also one of the most NOW fashion trends. I wanted to be "haute" too (duh!!!) so I came out with this outfit.
I was kinda depressed lately. Don't know why. Maybe because of the weather. I'm not sure. Anyway, these bright colors gave me a boost of positive energy and good mood. Or maybe because I was laughing hysterically about my lame tries to strike a good pose during the photo shoot. I hope with time and practice I'll be better at it. Enjoy!











I love this last picture, love the astonishing patterns of light and shadow on the stairs.


Calvin Klein blouse
Zara Chino pants
Sacha London shoes
Missoni sunglasses
Forever 21 necklace
Hand made ring
Tory Burch pouch

2 comments:

  1. I love this color blocking trend! Absolutely one of my faves. I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you are having a great week!

    -Heidi Harlequin

    ReplyDelete