Monday, April 23, 2012

Mad Man vibes



I'm obsessed with Mad Man series. I don't know what I like more, the clothes they wear or the design of their houses and offices. 
I am not sure if there is any connection or not but the tendencies of fashion and design are very similar lately. There is nothing hotter than mid-century furniture right now and at the same time fashionistas are more inclined to wear feminine and airy garments, that is also so '50s and '60s. 
I had this Michael Kors.... sweater?... blouse? (I need help here) for several years and I never had the chance to wear it. Until now!!! Thank you Mad Man. Enjoy!
P.S. Watch this clip to love this trend even more.












Michael Kors blouse?
Elliot Lucca clutch
Forever 21 skirt
Frye shoes
Vintage sunglasses
Hand made earings, Mexico

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....sormea super tare ...!esti o femeie forte frumoasa in tot sensul cuvintului.....LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete