Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthday Girl



I'm 25!!! 

I was very busy lately with my school projects so I didn't have the time to take more proper pictures. These ones posted here are taken right before we went celebrating. We chose to go to a club because when you have a baby there's no time for clubbing. I was unpleasantly surprised how few clubs in Boston play only house music on Saturdays. Just 3 actually:(
Anyway we had a blast and lately I hope to publish some pictures taken in the club. 
I hate preparing for my birthdays. Thanks to my boy, everything just happens!:D so THANK YOU BOY!!
Enjoy!









H&M dress
H&M necklace
Akribos watch


5 comments:

  1. ...sormicica esti fantastica si machiajul e super!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Marina you look amazing...love it!! I need some fashion tips from you :)

    Paola Parra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paola!!!
      You are too kind 'coz you don't need any tips! You are doing all right!!!:)))

      Delete