Monday, July 16, 2012

Snake print sandals

Hi Lovelies,
Did you know that if you want to look perfect in the pictures you need to follow some rules? So listen, when you take a picture one leg should be slightly in front of the another and you also should lean on one hip so your body shows some angles. Your face should be turned on the left side, showing the right side, because the right side is more expressive than the other. And yeah, don't forget to hold the chin up, but not too high (no one wants to see your nostrils and their withins). 
I think that nobody knows to pose better than Victoria Beckham. But it drives me crazy somehow because her posing is too constant. Don't get me wrong, I like her and her style is amaaaaazing!!!!
While I know all this shit rules I still have to take hundreds of photo in order to pick ten that I like. Maybe they are working just for stars and famous people???? Or is just my face........
Have a fashionable Monday my dear reader. Kisses











HeartSoul heels
The Classic blouse 
Charlotte Russe skirt
Elliot Lucca clutch

25 comments:

  1. Love the combination of flowers, animal print and print on blouse!! Also, your legs!! wowoza!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit


    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....superb....!!!!!!!!lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, love your heels, especially the different shape of the heel itself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those snake print sandals are a beauty - And i love how you've paired those two prints together :)
    xx
    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm a big fan of your blog!:D

      Delete
  6. I actually adore those snake print heels! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Your blog very interesting! You are nice! If you dont mind, lets follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, nice blog, i just found your blog, what about to follow each other? Let me know, muahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the print of your skirt and of course your new shoes :D

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit and beautiful pictures. Love how you combined these different prints together, very creative :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely comments girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool outfit - love the shoes!

    xx
    jess
    iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the silhouette that your outfit creates, so laidback chic! Gorgeous purple eyeshadow too, it goes so well <3

    Pop by and visit my blog, Taken By Surprise! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit, especially the skirt!

    I'm a new follower :) follow each other?

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sandals!!!
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, lovely blog!
    I love shoes!!
    I'm your follower n.115 , I hope you follow me back.
    I wish you a beautiful day!
    Kisses


    www.tinatelli.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. those shoes are freakin awesome!!!!love them!!!u look beautiful!!!
    xx



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  18. hot look

    http://www.lookatthestreetmex.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete