Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Instatrip


Hi Loves,
I've been busy lately so I didn't have time to check out my blog, but I was pleasantly surprised by new followers and I say thank you to all of you. 
I had to go to NYC for some personal matter, and I had a blast. I'm a stay at home mom for almost a year now, so I was excited to go away by myself, no boyfriend, no kid :). After I was done with all I had to do, I went to SoHo to do some shopping. I stopped just at Zara and H&M due to lack of time. 
I hope you have a wonderful week! Kisses


Mozzarella sandwich for lunch

In love with this H&M sequined skirt



In love with all the jackets and coats at Zara
The feather skirt is perfect



I bought these shirt and the blazer from Zara

Cappuccino and OJ before going back to Boston 

Michael kors red jeans
Forever 21 vest
Sam Edelman sandals