Monday, September 10, 2012

Boston FNO


Hi Loves, 
I know that I am late with this post but better later than never, right? So you all know that on September 6th there takes place the Fashion's Night Out Worldwide. So I decided to attend it in Boston. 
Well , where do I start? We went on Newbury St., the fashion street as I call it. You can find everything there from Channel and Valentino to H&M and Guess. The first store that I entered was the DVF one and is the one I liked the most in terms of organization. Inside was a good atmosphere, good music, tasty champagne and sweet treats. I also love the fall collection that's offered in their stores right now, especially a lime colored coat that I fell in love with. I've made just a few shots because the place was so packed that I couldn't take proper pictures. Then I went to UGG Australia store where they had a red carpet like installation and a guy was taking pictures of everybody that wanted. Of course there was a line of girls that couldn't miss it (me inclusive).
There also have been fashion shows but we came too late to see them. In general, I kinda am disappointed what Boston offered for the FNO but it's just their second year, so I hope that they'll improve with time.


love this boy's outfit
gray and lime - perfect combination
Local fashionista (DVF)
DJ (DFV)
More fashionistas (UGG)
I want that white fur vest (UGG)

DJ (Pinky Otto) 
My outfit (sorry for the blurry photos)