Thursday, September 6, 2012

Awards :)

Hi Loves, 
I've been tagged by three lovely girls (Knockout CoutureHeyl.J, and Behind the stage beauty) in Liebster Blog Award, and one Versatile Blog Award by Fashion Does not Lie
".. The Liebster Blog Award is given upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."



Rules:

1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.

Then create 11 of your own questions for the people you will tag.

2. Choose 5 people to nominate the award and notify (via comment, message, etc).

3. Link the tagger and the nominee in your post.
Well I kinda am too old for this so forget the rules. But at the same time I don't want to be rude so I'll answer just the questions asked. 

1) Do you prefer disposable fashion or 'investment pieces'?
Now that I'm getting older I like to invest in much expensive clothes.

2) What do you prefer to blog about, beauty, lifestyle, fashion etc?

Fashion and Design

3) If you won a prize to buy any item of clothing/shoes at any price, what would you buy?

I am the most unlucky person ever so I don't even think about it. 

4) What's your favourite season and why?

Summer, because is hot.
5) Do you prefer drug store products or high end?
Both
6) What's the most you would ever spend on a fashion item and a beauty item?
Depends on how much I'm earning at that moment.
7) What would be the one thing you own that you would miss the most if it was taken from you and why?
My iPhone :) 
8) What's your favourite print e.g. aztec, leopard, zebra..?
All 
9) What's your favourite colour to wear on your nails?
Black or red
10) If you could re-live your life again, would you want to do it all the same?
Kinda...
11) What's your favorite garment in your wardrobe?
hmmmm.....


1)What are 3 things that you can't leave home without?

phone, purse, sunglasses

2)Red velvet Cupcakes or Chocolate Cupcakes?

Neither

3)Juice or water?

Water
4)Describe your favorite piece of clothing that you own right now.
Answered above 
5)How often do you go out to eat?
Very rare now since the baby can crawl under the tables:)
6)How often do you go shopping?
Once in a week
7)If you could visit 3 different cities...It would be?
Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Marrakesh
8)What is your favorite Movie and TV Show?
Movie: I love strange movies, dramas, all Quentin Tarantino movies...
TV Show: Modern Family, Happy Endings, The Office, Family Guy, ANTM...

9)Heels or Wedges?
Both
10)Pastels or Neon colors?
Both
11)Why do you blog?
I've been reading blogs for years and I thought that it would be fun to try it too

1. Who is your favorite actor? 
I don't have favorite actors, I have favorite movies that certain actors are playing in. For instance you know that if Leonardo Dicaprio or Morgan Freeman are playing in a movie, the movie is going to be worth watching.
2. What are your feelings on school? 
In high school I had the best time of my life. 
3. Can you fly? 
In my dreams
4. Do you have any artistic talents.?
drawing...? 
5. What are your favorite brands of clothing? 
Dsquared2, Balmain, Versace, Stella McCartney...the ones I cant afford:)
6. Favorite drink; soda,water, pepsi anyone? 
water
7. What is your favorite stuffed animal if you have one?
Never liked stuffed animals
8. What is your most prized possession?
My family...?
9. What is your favorite beauty product?
Mascara
10. What is your favorite scented lotion?
Anything but rose scent
11. How do you feel about the previous 10 questions?
...

6 comments: