Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NYFW - Bloggers


Aimee Song from Song of Style

Hi Loves, 
While I was in NYC I've seen a bunch of most known fashion bloggers like Leandra Medine from "The Man Repeller" and Andy from "The Style Scrapbook". I've met Andy on the circle of 5th Ave while she was shooting an outfit for her blog. I've took some pictures of her from the distance and almost left when I thought 'What the hell, I'll go and introduce myself'. She was very nice and soft spoken and very tall (as you can see in the pictures bellow) and she was happy to pose for a picture with me. 
The rest of the pictures were taken at the Lincoln Center where the MBFW took place. 
Leandra passed by very close and it was fun to see that she had a hard time walking in those Louboutins :) 
Bryan Boy was posing for pictures but it would've been better if he smiled a little. 
Chiara had an outfit malefaction (her skirt was too transparent so one could easily see her shirt tucked in her underwear) and I wandered why nobody told her.
P.S Sorry for the small pictures but it's time and space consuming to make them bigger because there are too many.
Enjoy!

 Leandra Medine from The Man Repeller

 Bryan Boy

 Don't remember who is this one. But I think she is a famous blogger from Spain??? Anyone?

 Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad

 Andy from The Style Scrapbook


14 comments:

  1. How great is it that you were able to meet all these people! I've always wanted to visit NYC...I'm your newest follower, follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth
    caringcowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them have a great style! Nice choice, anyway... Congrats for your blog, it's very nice and interesting. If you want, take a look to mine: we may follow each other. I'm following you now!
    Have a nice day! XOXO, Ladyfairy

    www.ladyfairy-scloset.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing that you got to be there. It's nice to know that even celebrity bloggers have bad days. Glad I'm not the only one with trouble walking in skyscraper heels. Love this post!

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing you got to see all of them. Thank you for the comment on my blog. x Romi
    http://www.blaastyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love all shoes
    pleas follow me

    http://www.jagamix.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute photos! Thanks for sharing! xx.

    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ultimate colors...
    nice jinse...outstanding..look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wunderful. Love this !
    Would u like to follow each other ?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHat a cool and interesting post dear I adore all this looks and I think that girl is from spain but also don't know here name what great you met ANdy I also met here and she is really friendly I love NYfashion week lucky girl kisses.
    www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is good to hear that you were in NYC..really NYC is a hub of fashion in many aspects...coming to your post, I must say that your collection of photos are really enhancing our fashion sense...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is the most lovely post If you want to know Royal Nails Shop, great offers for beautiful nails, Nail Modellist Training. Cosmetics Studio, Education, Distribution. So please visit


    Nail Seminar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ever read that contains all the information which has a great value in our life and really necessary to know about that.Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us and I hope I will get more posts from you like this.

      Delete
  12. Thesis writing involves several processes which makes the entirety of the experience both exciting and challenging. From choosing a researchable topic that has not been done by other students and eventually narrowing it down to become a uniquely original work to soliciting the help of a research supervisor and in embarking on data collection and writing the paper, these are some of the tasks that almost all undergraduate and graduate students working on a thesis consider as stressful. In spite of the many challenges that students have to put up with, undeniably, the thesis project is an important project-based and challenge-based educational experience that helps in building character and in preparing students for their chosen career. One particular skill that is indispensable and which perhaps is unknowingly cultivated among students as they work on a thesis is the ability to work with a group of superiors.

    ReplyDelete