Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh, Stella

Hi Loves,
 Today I'm presenting a very simple outfit because I wanted to accentuate my new vest. It is a Stella McCartney and I love it. I like it's minimalistic look and the unusual cut at the bottom. What do you think? Do you like it?
I also want to talk about "follow me, and I'll follow you back" people. It is very annoying. I wasn't paying much attention until the previous post with the BB collection. People had commented how much they like my hair and so on. If they just took the time and have read the two sentences I wrote they would know that it's not me.
Dear bloggers I want you to follow me just in that case when you like my blog and my style. I didn't start this blog for the sake of numbers. I always, ALWAYS check the blogs of those who leave a comment. If I like it, I follow it. I'm always in search of a great new blog.  So please, don't ever ask me to follow you in order to get a new follower.

P.S I always look sleepy without makeup, my eyes won't open wider :)






Stella McCartney vest
Jessica Simpson heels
Liz Claiborne bag

18 comments:

  1. great style!! you are amazzing!!!mfashion88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! :)

    http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marina, beautiful shoes!!!!!! I also love Stella lucky you!
    great blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this outfit and that vest is just to die for!

    Anna
    stylescreed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vest

    www.stylebysigne.dk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and simple look. Love it. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit !
    maybe we could follow eachother?
    xo lowbudgethighfashion.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing heels.

    U have such a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other ?
    P.S. Giveaway on my blog !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. The jacket is pretty amazing! Your whole outfit is fantastic =)
    - Che

    style-che.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOve your waitcoat!!! You look fab! Would you like to follow each other?

    Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read blogs about fashion, stuff and outfits, its really amazing got excellent verity from your website, i found a great information through bolgs & comments. Good Job...!!!. I have also useful information about Cashmere Ponchos

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great blog . I found a great information from here ,I like your website.

    ReplyDelete
  13. U have such a nice blog.
    Really informative blog. Good Information

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice vest. Thank you for the comment on my blog. x Romi
    www.blaastyle.com

    ReplyDelete