Thursday, December 20, 2012

A simple day

Hi Lovelies,
We've been having an awful weather and I've been feeling the same. I don't  know about you, but I don't care looking good right now. All I want is to be cozy, warm and comfortable. 
The outfit in the pictures is the one I wore the other day. The day I sow the sun for the last time...like a week ago. Yep, gotta love New England weather.
So what are you all doing for Christmas? Me and my boy need to start celebrating it, since we have our little family now, but we are both so bad at it. My poor baby girl is going to have awful childhood holiday memories:).
***
Salutari,
De ceva timp avem un timp asa de mizerabil incat am inceput sa ma simt si eu la fel. Nu stiu cum voi, dar mie nu prea imi pasa cum arat pe asa vreme. Tot ce vreau e sa-mi fie caldut si confortabil. 
Tinuta din fotografii am purtat-o cateva zile in urma. In ziua cand am vazut soarele pentru ultima data... o saptamana in urma mai exact. 
Voi ce faceti de Craciun? Eu si prietenul meu ar trebui sa incepem a sarbatori acasa, sa creām traditiile noaste. Cand eram numai noi doi, nu ne sinchiseam de sarbatori, insa de cand o avem pe aia mica trebuie de inceput. Insa ne mai vin ganduri de genul:"Poate incepem de anul care vine, cand va intelege?"



Calvin Klein hat
Sam Edelman clogs
H&M coat
Jessica Simpson bag

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes are great! You have really good taste.
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an amazing blog! :) Would you like to check out mine? xx

    boysandblushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu look so lovely! Nice post, thank you for share! I really like your blog! Glad to meet you!
    I'm following you right now, it will be great if you can follow back:D
    Wish You a Merry Christmas!!!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete