Saturday, May 25, 2013

Spring Cleaning

Ralph Lauren/jacket; Sacha London/suede shoes; Ralph Lauren/sunglasses
Hi Guys,
I don't know what's happening to me but I've been noticing big changes in what I like to wear. The taste changed suddenly and all I know right now is that I don't like 90% of my wardrobe. So one day I just started piling all the clothes, shoes, and bags I don't like anymore. There was a lot. To be honest I don't really have much clothes left now. But I feel amazing. You know that feeling when you change your hairdo drastically, you feel like a new person. So yeah, that is how I feel right now. 
You might ask yourself, how could one buy so much stuff that hates afterwards. Well, all I can say in my defense is that when I moved from Europe to US, the affordable prices of clothes made me go wild and just buy, buy, buy. Now, I am a much wiser shopper and buy staff I really need, and not just because it's on sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment