Friday, August 30, 2013

Fall Colors

Blouse & short shorts/ Zara; jewelry/Tezory; sandals/Christian Lacroix

Hi Girls & Boys,
I'm writing this post from my iPad with the help of an amazing app named Posts. It supports Blogger and Wordpress, and you also can create a new blog right in the application. If you have more than one blog, you can connect all of them in Posts and manage them with ease. 
The editor is quite good. It lets you make links and upload pictures, and even resize them the way you need it. 
It has a few flows, like not recognizing some html codes, but in comparison with other similar apps, it is the best. 
I didn't mention everything it has to offer, so I'll let you guys to check it out. It's for free so you don't have to commit.
P.S. I wasn't paid to revise it. 











No comments:

Post a Comment