Friday, September 26, 2014

BONOBOS


Hey guys,
The Bonobos sent to me the picture of their Fall 2014 campaign so I can share it with you. This is their message:

Suit up for Fall! We've made our signature Italian wool Foundation suit even better this fall with brand new fabrics and updated interior details, including a more ergonomic interior pocket so grabbing that business card is as smooth as your first impression. A finely-tailored wool suit is warm on its own, but you can always add a topcoat into the mix. Our suits come in Standard and Slim fits, and Short, Regular and Tall sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for you.
They asked me to pick a favorite, but how can I, when every single piece of theirs is amazing. I think that nothing is hotter than a man in a well tailored suit. Do you agree with me, girls? I especially fell in love with this brown sport blazer. I think that the color is beautiful and a must in a fall ready wardrobe.
Tell me which one is your favorite?






No comments:

Post a Comment