Thursday, October 2, 2014

Mia


When I started blogging, Mia was 3 months old, and every time I took pictures for this blog she was with me. I even have a blog post where she tries to eat one of my earrings.
Lately when she sees a camera in my hands, she demands to be photographed, and she starts doing this thing, that is her idea of posing.
So, a week ago we were outside, taking some pictures of my outfit, when I noticed that Mia was really sad that I didn't include her in the pictures. By the time we were ready to go home, she almost started crying. After I asked her a few questions, I figured that she was really hurt that I didn't photographed her. Then, this happened. 
I wanna talk about her outfit. How cute are these boyfriend jeans, and "Creme de la Creme" sweater. I find them at Kohl's from all places. I always thought of that place as a store for old people. I, honestly, don't think so anymore. 











No comments:

Post a Comment