Monday, June 11, 2012

The Birchbox



Last year I was kinda obsessed with youtube beauty gurus. I wasn't using much cosmetic but I wanted to change it. I actually bought 5 lb of cosmetics and I was just learning how to use it. Now I feel like a pro ;D. Those girls really can help.
So while watching those videos I've heard some of them mentioning the Birchbox. I liked the idea and ordered it in the same day. Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. You get to sample top high end products. It comes every month and it costs $110 for a year or $10 per box. The samples have pretty decent size that last for a long time and time to time you get the real size products too. Bellow are some of the products that I got. Enjoy! 



This is the last box that I got last week. Self tanning towelettes, sample size moisturizer with SPF 50 and lipgloss and a normal size eye pencil.



St. Tropez self tenner (the best), Oscar Blandi dry shampoo (one of the most expensive, but I don't like it),   and Redken hair shine (love it)


Full size Smashbox lipgloss and Tarte lip stain, each of it costs more than $10 that I paid for the whole box


I love this Pür tinted moisturizer because it doesn't dry my skin like others do. AHAVA no comment is the best.  Jouer body butter is very good I also had a lip cream, sent by Birchbox, from this company that was also very good. Pangea Organics facial mask is organic and it smells funny but I like it. 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for stoping by! I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like amazing products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boxes are really great - if I was a little more experimental with cosmetics I'd definitely give them a go! But I just have to say, I am a big big bigggg fan of St. Tropez - best tanning products ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These products are amazing! You got so many of theme.

    From Paris with love!
    Kristina recently posted.. Maison Shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ecstatic 0:). I am now following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Hope to hear from you soon. 0:) Thanks and God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following Steven! I'll def check your blog!

      Delete