Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not my Dolce & Gabbana




For today's outfit I borrowed my boy's shirt. One day he came from shopping and he showed me the new clothes he bought for the work. I was like no no, no way you are going to wear at work a D&G shirt. So I convinced him to keep it new for the day he'll be a groom :D. How many D&G shirts you can find on clearance in your size and almost for free?!! I mean, one can't be that lucky! Right?
So when he saw what I was wearing he asked: 1. Do you need new clothes? and 2. Where's the rest of your outfit? He even drove the car right to the door so the neighbors won't see me. Really?
Speaking of my outfit I tried to keep it simple and monochromatic. I really hope you like it. Enjoy!










DG shirt
DG sunglasses
DKNY sweater
BCBGMAXZARIA clutch
Carlos by Carlos Santana shoes

19 comments:

  1. I looooove those heels!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG You look gorgeous! This outfit is breathe taking.. :)

    xox, Isa
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt under the knit, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,very nice blog!Follow us if you like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos! you have such amazing style xx

    www.meandlex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ll for the comments!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Vanessa! I'll check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha it is quite short, my boyfriend would no doubt have done the same thing! But i love how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Martha! I'm happy to hear it!

      Delete
  11. Lovely photos!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daring and fabulous! <3 !!



    style-squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely!! such an amazing sweater x

    www.meandlex.com

    ReplyDelete