Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Golden Girl

Hi Lovelies,
I found this amazing blouse on clearance and I couldn't wait to show it to you. Unfortunately the pictures didn't turn so great but that's all I have for now. I need to do something with my hair, to change  the color or just to cut it. I don't know. Since I came to US my hair keeps acting strange and I'm having bad hair day very often. The humidity also doesn't help me at all, as you can notice in the pictures :D.
Beside all I hope you like my outfit. Enjoy!
P.S. Stay tuned for the giveaway!








max and cleo sandals
sans souci blouse
spring street shorts

17 comments:

  1. you look so pretty
    that blouse is gorgeous
    great style :)

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice,darling! love your blouse and sandals! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. Nice set, great blog. Regards
    savana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Your sequin top is awesome, and I really love your glittery eyeshadow!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything in your look! Omg the bluse is amazing, good to mix with lots of different kinds of looks :D

    Stunning! xoxo
    http://coresdeoutubro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love this look! gold is such an amazing colour to wear! and you really remind me of leighton meester, you're both so pretty! following you! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bag looks nice. Thank you for the comment on my blog.

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Loving this whole look! You look amazing in this gold/black combo & I love that cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING top!! love your styling xx

    www.meandlex.com

    ReplyDelete