Friday, June 22, 2012

Heat wave


Hi Lovelies,
I think you are tired of hearing my nagging about the weather. Well, now I'm happy...almost:D. It is hot, the way I like it, but the humidity makes it insupportable. After 10 min being outside I feel sticky and dirty and my only thought is to take a shower as soon as possible. So yesterday we decided to go to the lake so we can stay in water as long as we want. It sounds kinda crazy to live on the beach but to leave it for the lake, but it's more crazy to swim in the freezing waters of the ocean. Just true newenglanders can handle it and also some crazy Canadians:D. So anyway, we went to the lake and it was amazing!!! My baby was ecstatic and so do we by watching her.
These pictures are taken in front of my neighbor's house. She's crazy about flowers and I have a beautiful view when I wake up. I told you before that I'm highly non photogenic so I decided to stop trying and just be silly. Enjoy!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin










Tinseltown shorts
Elliot Lucca clutch
Chinese Laundry rubber flats

11 comments:

  1. Hi honey! I randomly found and loved you blog! So I'm following you on GFC! ;) Could you please check my blog and follow me on Google Friend Connect for pleasure? ;) Kisses!!!

    http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll def check your blog. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Hello girl..
    I like your blog design and love all the big images...
    Could you tell me which template you are using & how you manage to pull all big images with good result...
    Perhaps you can reply in my latest post. As I will not realize if you reply here :p

    Join OASAP giveaway!
    Follow my blog at: www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the mix of the collors are soooo beautiful! you're stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the colors!
    -loadsofashion.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink shorts is sooo cute!

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY - POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice colorblocking!!!;)




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete