Friday, June 1, 2012

A neon affair

Hi Lovelies,
Last time I went to the mall I saw these amazing BCBG shoes and I fell in love. I didn't plan to buy anything that day but I couldn't resist. They look louboutinish (compare here) a little bit that's what sold the deal :) Then I saw the necklace at H&M and I thought that it would look very nice together with the shoes.  
We have good weather lately and the beach is so busy that it became harder to find a place without people watching me. People would just stop and stare. I think that one should be super confident not to care. 
Have a wonderful weekend everybody and Happy Children's Day. Enjoy!













Terra Nova shirt
Charlotte Russe short shorts
Expressions NYC clutch
HM necklace
Diane von Furstenberg shades
BCBG shoes

8 comments:

  1. Marinka, arati super tare!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heels definitely make a statement - hot! Diggin that outfit sweetie! :)

    xxTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def in love for the bag! hahah its so beautiful! Great pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should work as a personal stylist... Imi place tare style'ul tau!

    ReplyDelete