Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beach ready



Hi Lovelies,
Sorry for being so late with this post. The week of 4th of July was very busy. It was also my boy's birthday so almost every day we had friends over or we were at our friends. I think I checked out my blog just three times for the entire week. That's just crazy!!! We had good time !!

I came up with this outfit that would be perfect for a day on the beach. You would think HEELS?? Ok, ok don't be skeptical , I'm not saying that you should go on the sand dressed up like this. I'm thinking more about the streets of South Beach, Miami. What do you think?
P.S. Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY here
P.P.S Welcome to all new followers!!!!!










 HM shirt
Almost Famous shorts
Sam Edelman sandals
Kenneth Cole bag
Michael Kors bikini top

10 comments:

  1. this outfit is awesome. love that blouse!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    Ministry of Retail $20 credit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing

    great blog too, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my worldwide giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit, high heels to the beach is awesome. stunning i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing dear!
    Gorgeous blog! Following you, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marella! I'll def check out your blog!!

      Delete
  5. Very nice!! You look gorgeous :)
    Want to follow each other?
    Visit my blog at www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is amazing, thanks for following me, im following you, muahhh

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look spectacular but i adoooooooooooore those shoes!adore!want them!we definitely have the same taste in shoes!!!;))
    xoxo



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete