Thursday, July 5, 2012

HI ON LIFE



Hi Lovelies,
I've been noticing lately that I'm kinda obsessed with recicling. Sometimes I catch myself yelling at my friends if they accidentally throw an reciclible item in the wrong trash. This year I started donating clothes too and it feels so amazing helping other people and also the mother nature. More donations mean less buyers thus less production and pollution. So it is nice to know that some designer's homes are thinking green too and use organic and environmentally friendly materials.
HI ON LIFE, a Malmoe based concept shop, is one of such. They aim to promote a great style made with love and respect for the environment and its inhabitants. Bellow I chose my favorite items they offer on their on-line store www.hionlifestore.com
P.S. Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY here




8 comments:

  1. So nice! Have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress and i would love to have that denim/leather jacket!
    thanks for your comment!

    I'm following you now <3

    www.glasstotherim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much this blog keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to see if when I come back from Paris the shoes are still there it's that they were for me. Thanks for your advise.

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors and tribal patterns! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the denim with the leather sleeves.

    ReplyDelete