Monday, July 2, 2012

Nautical

Hi lovelies,
I bought this dress some time ago an I absolutely love it. It's Cynthia Rowley and I'm amazed with it's quality. The fabric is heavy and very "bouncy" so I always want to move and can't help myself but look down to see how my dress moves along with me. 
I've never worn such feminine attires before. I grew up as a tom boy and my day to day outfit as a teenager were a variety of tube tops and low rise (very low rise :D) tight jeans and pants, blame it on Britney Spears and Spice Girls :D. But I'm not a constant person, I love to try new things. The age is also an important factor in how my style evolves and what I like at the moment. 
I hope you like this outfit. Enjoy!

P.S. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY - here
(It's important to follow all the steps to win the necklace) 








Cynthia Rowley dress
BCBG maxazria clutch
Cuff - local store, from Santorini
Ring - hand made, from Moldova
Steve Madden shoes
Michael Kors sunglasses

16 comments:

  1. LOVVEE your clutch so much! BCBG Maxaxria makes the prettiest small leather goods

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....sormea superba.....rochita sta perfect....e superba si lungimea idela..!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING DRESS DEAR your look is so french I adore it love the dress and how you combine it dear love it and great sunglasses you got dear much love virgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress! So pretty.
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress and lovely pics! Hope you visit my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, suits you so well :)





    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dress and the clutch!
    thecolorbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!This post are great! you are very beautyful! Lets follow each other. If you agree let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this dress! You look fabulous in it.

    ReplyDelete