Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cape Cod

Hi Lovelies,
I told you in the previous post that we visited Cape Cod but we had the time to see just the Provincetown. We though that the road is going to take around 2,5 hours but we drove for 4 hours!! I thought I was going to go nuts. My baby girl could stay calm just for an hour, the next three a was entertaining her in all the ways possible. 
 Provincetown is the #1 Gay Community in America so all day I was staring... staring at all the hot guys around!!!:D




If you go to the beach you need to bring food with you because there is no restaurant/bar/shop around.

We were surprised to see a lot of art galleries. You could find one at any corner. This is the wall of one of them.

Frappuccino float is the best. It is Starbucks frappuccino with home made ice cream in it. Yummy!!!!








3 guys





My cranky baby


9 comments:

  1. Pretty photos, never been there but looks very pretty and interesting =).
    You baby is the cutest.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!!LOVING THEW PICTURES AND ADORE THE NECKLACE!!!
    XOXO




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, your outfit and the other photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such beautiful photos. I really like your casual yet chic outfit, the pop of color from the necklace is so fun!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! We like it!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girls, I am a fan for a long time !!!!

      Delete
  6. Nice post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janice, I'll def check out your blog!

      Delete
  7. Terrible pics, boring.

    ReplyDelete