Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hi-Lo pleated dress



 Hi Lovelies,
I've been sick for the last few days and I was very happy to wake up this morning and not feel any pain. It feels that I haven't been out for ages and now that I can, outside is so hot that I feel safe just next to my AC.  

I found this dress a while ago and I like it very much. I caught myself buying things that I could wear even in my 30s, I never thought of it before. I'm donating too many clothes lately so I promised myself to think twice before I buy anything. Do you think that I made a good investment?
Have a wonderful weekend everybody!!!
P.S. Sorry that I posted too many pictures but I like the artistic feel of the last ones. I hope you don't mind.












Maggy London dress
Emilio Frank heels
Liz Claiborne clutch

20 comments:

  1. Очень красивое сочетание цветов.Образ великолепный и нежный!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this outfit! The dress is beautiful!!<3

    Stop by some time:)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gorgeous and these photos are breathetaking!

    http://loadsofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo really like your dress,

    xo
    Christian
    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are amazing! And that Dress !!!! Great blog, newest follower. x

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect dress !!!

    http://kamikastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress looks gorgeous on you. I also love the metallic toes on your shoes. Adorable!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful dress. so trendy and so chic :)

    Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing!

    xx
    biskvittka.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your dress and your shoes!!!
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete