Sunday, September 30, 2012

Royal Blue

Hi Loves,
When I was looking for a bakery to order sweets for my baby's birthday I rediscovered Newburyport, MA, a town located close to the town I live in. We've been there for a couple of times but never saw the  downtown. I fell in love with it's narrow streets, bricked roads, and amazing ocean views. 
This outfit is one of my favorite. I was looking for a while for a perfect pair of high waisted denim shorts and imagine my excitement when I saw this one. And I also love the blazer, I'm into tweed lately. Actually I was looking for tweed jacket since last year but I couldn't find any, until now. I was ready to buy another two, but I stopped at this one.
I hope you like it as much as I do. 







Olive & Oak blazer
Gloria Vanderbilt shorts
Derek Heart tee
Fredericks of Hollywood shoes