Monday, October 22, 2012

Design: Nursery




Hi Loves,
Many of you already know that I have a baby. Actually she's a toddler already, she's 13 months now. Big girl.
Anyways, when I was pregnant I had this urge to clean and renovate everything in my house. It didn't stop even after I had the baby. So I found out that this is happening to every woman who's expecting, and it's called 'nesting'. I was constantly on interior design blogs searching for nursery ideas, and I still am. Unfortunately we didn't move, as we were planing, so i didn't have the opportunity to design my dream baby room. Yet.
Here I posted a few nurseries that inspire me big time. I've noticed that I favor boy rooms, even thou I have a a baby girl. I just can't stand the all pink and ruffles girlish interiors.

Gray and yellow combination is one of my favorite.
Pops of orange make fun and joyous any room
Gray and pink complement each other
I love how the dark walls accentuates the furniture in these rooms
Eclectic design - my favorite
These minimalistic looks are so amazing! especially the second one.

1 comment: