Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New in my closet


Hi Loves, 
Maybe you've noticed that I've been away for a week or so. Well, I decided to not blog for a while. I also wasn't active on Instagram and Facebook. I just felt that I need a break, that social network became a huge part of my life, and I don't feel that it is right. Everyday being at home with my family but not being together. Me checking my phone, opening the same apps over and over again, my boy doing the same thing on his, and my daughter playing on iPad. I mean...that's soooo wrong. So I made a rule - no use of any devices, that have internet, while together. We still forget about it some times, but it works.

By now, I think you all know that "Sandy" has hit the east coast. Fortunately we didn't get much of it, but there are hundred of thousands of people without power in NH alone. It is so heart breaking to see what happened in NY and especially NJ. What's good is that in disasters people come together and good things happen.  

P.S I'm back :)

Michael Kors jacket
Dannijo earrings
Alexander Wang sandals

6 comments:

  1. HOT,HOT,HOT!!! love the black leather and fur. the heels are killer too!!
    -JASMINE O.

    http://www.chicsincity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked sandals, I so love Alexander wang is so amazing and edgy at the same time lucky girl looking forward to see you wearing it ;D.
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowzas! Fur, leather, and buckles, oman a gal after my own heart! Those kicks are killer honey, amazing finds!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete