Monday, November 26, 2012

Serendipity

Serendipity; Serendipitous n. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.

Hi Loves,
Here are the photos with the complete look I wore in the previous post. The outfit gives me a French flair, but I never intended to. The main piece of this look is this gorgeous leather skirt that I got from my sister. She and my cousin found it in a thrifted shop and immediately thought about me because of this post on my Facebook. I can't wait for a warmer weather to replicate the whole look. I love the skirt and can't thank enough my sister for buying it for me.

Salutari,
Am hotarat sa scriu in Romana fiindca multe persoane apropiate nu inteleg ceea ce scriu in Engleza. Ca consecinta ei nu inteleg ceea ce fac si de ce arat "moda" pe site. Asa ca am sa raspund la cele mai frecvente intrebari: 1. Demonstrez hainele mele personale 2. Nu fac bani din asta (pana cand) 3. Nu sunt model :) 4. O fac din pasiune
Aici sunt fotografiile cu detlii mai amnuntite a tinutei mele din postarea precedenta. Cu toate ca nu am avut intentia dar combinatia asta de haine imi da un aer de frantuzoaica. Centrul compozitiei vestimentare este aceasta minunata fusta de piele ce am primit-o cadou de la sora mea din Moldova. Din clipa ce au vazut-o, sora si verisoara, s-au gandit imediat la mine din cauza unei postari de pe Facebook. N-am rabdare sa vina caldurile ca sa pot "copia" intreaga tinuta a domnisoarei din fotografie. Imi place la nebunie fusta si-i multumesc mult sorei ca mi-a cumparat-o.










BCBG shoes
Cynthia Rowley bag
Calvin Klein top
Michael Kors hat

23 comments:

  1. La Belle mademoiselle! I love your outfit;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look , honey !

    XX Luba

    Please visit me at :: Well Living BLog :: equestrian feel in my look today
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...cu placere))))))))))....iti sta foRTE BINE...ma bucur ca te-am nimerit cu marimea....pooopicele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRE JOLIE HUN WOW I LOVE FRENCH STYLE AND THIS ONE MUST BE ONE OF MY FAV OF YOU SO FRENCH SO ELEGANT AND CHIC LOVE THE TOUCH OF THE GLOVES AND THAT SKIRT IS AMAZING LUCKY GIRL YOUR SIS IS REALLY SWEET TO BUY IT FOR YOU <3 BIG KISS.

    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geat look, love the the skirt!
    Nice blog, check out mine at tell me what do you think about following each other? I would love to! :)

    xx Karolina

    Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit dear! Like it a lot!
    Your blog is great by the way, love your style! Keep it up! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. cat ma bucur cand vad k si fetele noastre sunt din ce in ce mai prezente in "lumea" astaaaa
    bv imi place fusta de piele, sunt hotarata sa imi cumpar ceva asemanator!!!! bv ink odata Marina
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice!


    It would mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ? ;)

    Keep bloging girl!

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the whole look, the color is gorgeous)
    WatchMyBlogHere
    FIRMOO GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit!

    thiestyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, the blue pop is gorgeous !
    I just followed you :) Hope you can visit my blog and maybe follow me too !

    xx

    http://www.slkbysarahlewis.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple but yet so stylish. Loved it!
    Thank you so much for visiting. I am following back via GFC.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. foarte frumoasa combinatia!! felicitari!!!

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete