Friday, January 11, 2013

Insta December

Simple make up and wavy hair for the New Year


I stole my boy's scarf for the last look


Patience is not one of my qualities.
Fortune cookies taste awful even dipped in the chocolate

I was watching an interview with my favorite movie director - Quentin Tarantino.
Can't wait to watch "Django"

Want such skirt

My insta picture won 'the best table setting' of 2012


While in Miami
Left - pool outfit
Right - out for dinner on South Beach

Testing my NY outfit:)

While in Miami
Walking with my baby girl on Hollywood beach

This is the pool in which I realized that I can swim:)

While in Miami
Heated pool because it's winter - 78F (25C) outside
Explain it to Russians:)

Natasha Goldenberg - my new style icon

My baby winter boots

While in Miami

This jacket waited 2 years in my closet to be worn for the first time

It was so cold that I started laughing and couldn't stop. I was told before that I have wired reactions...

My baby girl is hooked

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Happy weekend!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe!

    You look lovely on your Miami vacation and your little girl is precious!!!! xx

    Love,
    -Lauren at adorn la femme
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. imi place a doua si penultima poza...arati f stylish acolo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog, I follow you right now! such a pretty photos.. xoxo

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete