Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Winner


Hi Loves, 
I'm really sorry for being so late with this post. I had a very busy week. My baby girl had high fever for four days straight so blogging wasn't on my mind. I also was in search of a good daycare, new job, and also figuring out what classes to take for this semester. Clearly , I had to deal with a lot.
I don't have new pictures, but I posted some from the last outfit post. Sorry for that too. I liked this BCBG skirt so much, that I bought two, I have a blue one too.
P.S. The winner of the giveaway is FRANCESCA BIANDINA! Congrats!!!








9 comments:

  1. WOWOWOW---loveo that skirt!! Sooo gorgeous! And your hair is stunning! I hope your lil' one is feeling better! High fevers are not fun! Big kiss to your lil' one!
    kisses
    xoBeckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt! I want something red!
    I'm your new follower, please check out my blog and follow me too!

    NCCB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Looks lovely for the winter. =)

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    www.aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete