Thursday, January 24, 2013

(Un)Glamorous

Hi Lovelies,
I've been very sick the last couple of days and I took these pictures when the first symptoms just hit me.   I wasn't feeling well already so, I opted for a more laid-back outfit. 
The most "bright" detail of my outfit is the fur coat. I hated it the minute we bought it. I was 17, and we were in Athens, Greece, and on our way to Acropolis we stopped at a fur sore. I say that my mom bought it for me, but I never liked it. My mom says that SHE didn't like it, but I wanted it anyway. So explain me, why we purchased it, if no one liked it?!!! Anyway, a few months ago I asked my sister to send some of my favorite pieces of outwear that I left in my country, and I got this one too, by mistake. And what do you think? I kind of like it now. 
Morale? Don't rely on you teenage taste, it might've been changed:)).
What do you think? Should I keep it?





CC California pants

18 comments:

  1. ...glamurninkooooooooo....sormicika...!!!!imi place lookul....poooooooooopicele te su miine numaidecit!o.k...

    ReplyDelete
  2. de ce faaaaa nu ti-a placut doar cu tine era...ciudatoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove ur undone style .
    Perfect done and I like the jacket <3

    XOXO Lica

    http://glueckskindermitniveau.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your style!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rocked this look!
    http://georginaclare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coat!!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh man, that coat is AMAZING! Love the look...seamless.

    xxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the layering and your necklace:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super jacket! Love your unique and bold style! I am your new follower on google and fb. Would means a lot if you visit my blog and follow me back:-)
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great style !!!!

    what about following each other ?

    please let me know ..

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, seems like you had quite some taste at 17 ;) Great outfit anyways, love the laid-back look!

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a really interesting look! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely !! :)


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete