Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Americano

Michael Kors/blouse; zara/sandals; levis/short shorts; tezory.com/jewelry
Hi Girls & Boys
Lately I've been procrastinating on updating the blog. I don't know why, but I don't even want to turn on my laptop. Who's been a blogger or an avid reader of blogs, knows that they are very addictive and you kinda check them out every day. But I don't, anymore.
I'm into reading American books, now. A few months ago I realized that back in Europe we don't really study American literature, so I decided to fill the void. I've started with F. Scott Fitzgerald due to the buzz made around the "Great Gatsby" movie. I've already read some of his books and now I'm finishing "Great Gatsby". I find it very interesting but I was surprised to find it so short.
Do You know any other books worth to be read next?




No comments:

Post a Comment