Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stripes

Ralph Lauren/shades; Amrita Singh/rings; tezory.com/bracelets; Cynthia Rowley/bag
Hi Girls & Boys
I try to revive my love for the accessories. Before I would wear earrings and necklaces 24/7, but after having the baby I got challenged. I would scratch my baby with the rings and bangles all the time ,not bad, but still. So I had to take them off. Then, when she was around 3 months she discovered the fun of playing with the necklaces and earrings. Babies LOVE shiny things. Now, I don't need to tell you how painful is when somebody pulls your earring off. A few times a thought that she teared up my ear lobe. Ah, the agony :). 
So, now, that she's almost two, I can allow myself to return to my old habits. Although I try to wear more baby friendly jewelry, without spikes, for instance. Nothing that can hurt her. 

P.S. Happy 4th of July to all Americans!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment